Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 9, 2021

FUN STORY AT THE POLICE STATION


 A serious young Jewish man was arrested for inciting a crowd to incite public disorder and was later extradited to a police station for questioning by the police chief.

Police: What's your name?
Youth: I am pleased to introduce to you that I am the Messiah Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂

Police: Are you kidding me?😎 😎😎😎
Youth: No no, I'm serious and serious

Police: So what's your father's name?🤔
Youth: My father is me, I am also my father, in short "me and my father are one"

Police: What's your mother's name?🤔
Youth: My mother is Mar i,a wife of Mr. Gi,use

Police: So you are also Mari's husband, your mother?🤔
Youth: Uh...eh. This story is so sublime, long, and mysterious, you can't fully understand it, and I can't explain it to you. 🤔🤔🤔In short, you just need to believe what I just said 😂😂😂😂

Police: Okay. I sincerely apologize to you, 🙏🙏🙏we caught the wrong guy, I will sign the paper to urgently transfer your file to the "Mental" camp today. 😂😂😂😂

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét